Monday, February 6, 2012

SC Trip Day 7

Cory and I went to breakfast at Hardees with G-Ma and Papa Whitesell, Grandma-Great, Julie, JoLynn, Big Cory, Martha, AC, Ben Cameron, Allie Pie, Heather, Landon and Hailey. Even Uncle David stopped in to say hello. Cory was more interested in talking to the kids and other patrons than actually sitting down and eating his breakfast.


AC, Martha, Julie, Grandma-Great and Cory



Landon, Cameron, Allie Pie, Hailey and Ben


Allie Pie and me

After breakfast, Natalie came over and helped me get Crystal saddled. It took us over 30 minutes to catch that stinker. Even with her arthritis, she ran and ran from me. Cory enjoyed riding her around the farm and said she was "Bulls Eye" and he was "Sheriff Woody".



Cory playing in the goat's "tunnel"


Cory brushing Crystal

Natalie leading Cory on Crystal

Happy Cowboy

Cory and Crystal

Cory taking a rest with Bella


Loves
After naps, Cory and I went swimming at the YMCA with Aimee, Blake, Camille and Nicholas. It was Cory's first time in an indoor pool and he really enjoyed it. He wanted to pretend he was Ariel the Mermaid, and Nicholas was Prince Eric. He has such a great imagination.

For dinner, Mom babysat Cory so I could go out for dinner with my friend Jessica Blue and her boyfriend Rob. We went to Fatz and had a nice time talking. The food was good and the company even better! When I got home Cory was still awake and playing hard with all of his cousins. He was so sweaty from running around. I was finally able to get him calmed down and in bed at 9:30pm.

No comments: