Monday, February 20, 2012

Cory's First "Movie Theater" Movie

Cory and I just got home from a fun outing. It is Presidents Day and I have the day off but unfortunately Kevin doesn't. I decided Cory is finally old enough (33 months) to attempt a movie at the theater. I chose Puss in Boots, because I thought he would love the action. We went to the Spanish Fork theater and only paid $3 for my ticket (he was free). Before we went I let him watch the trailer, we looked up pictures of movie theaters, and talked about movie theater etiquette. I let him dress up like "Puss in Boots" and away we went! 
He did so well. He sat there the entire time, but would ask a lot of questions: "What's going to happen?" "Where did he go?" "What happened to his boots?" "Where are they going?" etc... He loved the movie and felt like such a big boy.

All dressed up and ready to go.

Just a little guy!

He was so excited!

After the movie, posing with the poster

No comments: