Monday, March 26, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day 2012

It’s really important to me to create traditions for our family, and so I tried to plan ahead a bit for Saint Patrick’s Day. I picked a Mint Chocolate Cookie recipe that looked delicious and planned some “Leprechaun Pranks” for Cory.

Found the recipe on Pinterest



The days leading up to St. Patty’s day, I told Cory that a little leprechaun kept sneaking in our house at night and was up to mischief. One morning Cory woke to find that the leprechaun had taken his CandyLand game out of his closet and was playing it with some of his favorite toys. One morning he had left Cory some cookies, but ate some of our food. On the last morning, Cory woke up to find that the leprechaun had tt’d and pooped in his potty. (Don’t be grossed out by the picture…. it was just food coloring and a piece of chocolate.) 
Cory thought that it was so cool that the leprechaun was “big” like him and knew how to use the potty. What I wasn’t prepared for was when Cory discovered the leprechaun had turned our milk green. He said to me, “I don’t want to drink leprechaun tt mama.” He cracks me up. It took me forever to convince him that the leprechaun used magic sprinkles to turn it green and not his tt. 





No comments: