Saturday, February 9, 2013

Milestones and a Million Mason Pics

I missed Mason's 7 month blog post due to our recent travels, but we've had some big things happening. Within 24 hours of landing in SC I noticed he had cut his first tooth. Within 24 hours of landing back in UT he cut his second. He thinks he's pretty big stuff now. When my mom realized he was 7 months old and still not consistently eating solids, she kindly suggested that it may be time to introduce real food (I'm having issues with letting this one grow up.). This kid LOVES sweet potatoes, squash and carrots. He'll tolerate applesauce, pears, oatmeal and rice cereal. If he as much as smells peaches he gags.


 
I had to zoom in on some of these pictures to prove there are really teeth in that mouth. I tried to get a better picture, but as you scroll down you'll see he wasn't cooperating.


What teeth?


Ha ha.. I'll just hide them with my tongue.

Never!



No comments: