Monday, May 6, 2013

Mason's Milestones

It's been too long since I did a Mason post. He has grown up so much in the past few months. His easy going personality has evolved a bit and he's turned into Mr. Independent. He learned to crawl and decided he only wants to eat food if he can do it himself. That sure is fun. After every meal, I'm left with a huge mess, but he's worth it.
 Mason has decided Kevin is the coolest person on the planet and always chooses him over me. He'll cuddle into Kevin and pat his back, which is the sweetest thing ever.
Mason will try to say quite a few words: Ma (mom), da (dad), hh hh (kitty), ah ah ah (quack, quack quack). I was pretty bad at reading to him the first 8 months of his life, but once I started reading books to Mason, he was hooked. Sometimes he won't nurse unless I read him a few books first.

9 month stats:
Weight: 20.5 lbs 66%
Length: 27.12 9%
Head: 17.75 in 54%

Here are some eating and drinking shots:

Mason was so proud of himself when he learned how to open the oven drawer.
 
 This was not one of my finer moments.
 Luckily he's very forgiving and always has a smile for me.

 He is into mischief all day. His favorite things to do are turn the computer on and off, unplug cords, and if he can destroy a pile of freshly folded laundry, then he's having a great day.
 He really enjoys putting small items inside a bowl/bottle etc... and this will hold his attention for up to 10 minutes sometimes.



 He loves going up to Grandma and Papa Bird's house.
 And Mason is still the sweetest and most snugly baby ever.







No comments: