Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flirty and 30? Or is it Dirty 30?

I had a great birthday this year. Cory and Kevin had done some shopping the night before and I tried to get Cory to tell me what they had bought/where they had gone. He was the best secret keeper ever. I'm pretty sure I could have gotten more information out of Jason Borne. I woke up the day of my birthday to this lovely spread:
 A mint chocolate cake, ice cream and cones, Sweet Tooth Fairy cakebites (my fav!), a kite, necklace, and the BEST birthday card ever. We definitely need a close up of this one....
Cory told me that it was a pirate card because the guy had gold teeth. He was so enthused to point out his gold accessories as well.  I died laughing every time I saw the card the rest of the day. I also must mention that Cory told Kevin he wanted to get me something valuable, which resulted in the star necklace. I love my thoughtful Cory. 
On our way to dinner at Los Hermanos, I opened my birthday mail and took a cheesy selfie to send to my sister Heather. I had to prove to her that I was still workin' it at 30.

 
Oh my...
 I have had a crazy first 30 years and hope to make the next 30 even better.


No comments: