Saturday, December 8, 2012

Temple Square, SLC

We started our Christmas festivities as soon as the turkey was cold. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we drove up to Lehi and jumped on the TRAX to SLC with Trisha, Hal, Mama Bird and Papa Bird. Riding TRAX with my kids was a little scary, just because I'm kind of a control freak. : ) They did great though, and we were in downtown before we knew it. 

My handsome boys on the ride up

Our family at Temple Square

 Hal and Trisha

Mom and Dad Bird

Love him



We walked around Temple Square and then went into the Visitor's Center, where Cory was able to go and see the Christus for the first time. I was feeding Mason, so I missed that part of the night, but I'm so glad he was able to see it. It was very crowded and therewere choirs singing in the Visitor's Center, so the line was longer than usual.

 

After Temple Square, we walked around City Creek and checked out the windows of Macy's Department Store. All of downtown is decorated and Cory loved the magic of it all.  It was a great night!

Cory on Papa's shoulders


Waiting on TRAX

No comments: