Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Committed

When you make online purchases, do you have a little bit of anxiety when you hit the final "submit" button? They should just call it the "commit" button. I just hit the "commit" button... twice, and I was nervous both times.
The first purchase was scary because it was EXPENSIVE! I'm taking my boys to SC in January and can not wait! The second, was maybe even more scary. I've registered for the Mountain in the Middle Trail Run. I've never run a trail race, and I've never run that far before, so I have a lot of work to do in the next 7 weeks. I'm feeling kind of crazy today, so maybe I'll jump over to Target.com and make some more commitments. Tis' the season!

2 comments:

Darah said...

YAY for being committed Jess! And I definitely agree, I get a bit of anxiety before pressing the submit button too! That's awesome you'll be taking your boys to SC, and on the trail running commitment!

JBlue said...

So excited to see you and your babies and so excited to do this run with you!!