Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Helping Mama in the Kitchen

  
    

   



 
I love working in the kitchen and Cory is old enough to help me. I've learned to have all of the ingredients out and pre-measured, and he helps me pour, stir and eat whatever I'm in the mood to make. His favorite thing to help me with is making a green smoothie. We've made them so much that he can tell me if we've "forgotten" something. He always steals a frozen berry (or 10) to eat before he pours them in. We made cookies a few times in the month of October, because for some reason, no matter how many times we filled Frankenstein up, the cookies would disappear. 
*Weird Cory fact~ the kid doesn't like cookies. Like he totally shudders when he tastes one. I don't get this at all since chocolate chip cookies are my favorite treat. Thank goodness he loves chocolate or I'd start to wonder if he got switched at birth.






     




       




No comments: