Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday.... to me!

I had an amazing birthday this year! It started on my birthday eve, with my sweet co-worker Stefanie bringing me a fun cake. I was able to leave work early and make it home to get presents from Kevin and Cory. Those stinkers had gone to the Sweet Tooth Fairy bake shop (which is amazing) and bought me cake bites and cupcakes. Kevin knows what his woman wants! Kevin also took Cory to the Dollar Store, to buy me a present. My little dude picked out a dinosaur card with "two volcanoes!!" on it and a huge water squirter. I couldn't have asked for more fun presents.

Lunch with Cory



29 years young!

Heavenly cake bites


Singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out my candle


My awesome card


He was so excited for me to open his present.











No comments: