Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Looking Forward

I found out I was pregnant September 17th and time is flying by. The last 10 weeks seem more like a month. Yesterday was the first day that it hurt to button my pants, and I’m currently sitting here with my pants unzipped enjoying the much needed breathing room. It’s official….I’m getting bigger. I’ll spare my 2 blog readers of all my pregnancy “ailments” and focus on how exciting it is to be in my “condition.” Most days I forget that there is really a baby in me, but every once in a while I have these intense realizations that make my heart skip a beat and the blood rush to my head. I’m so thankful to be blessed with this experience in my life right now. I love having so much to look forward to.

4 comments:

Martha W said...

I am so excited for you and kevin. Being pregnant is really great. (just ignore all the complaining I did with my pregnancy). It goes by really fast so enjoy it. It is such a miracle and blessing. I love you!

Lindy said...

Hey! Look at that! Apparently I'm blog reader number 2!

I'm so happy for you. I remember the feelings so well. It does go by fast - and before you know it, you'll have an almost-one-year-old, and you'll think "wasn't I just pregnant?"

The Jensen Family said...

congratulations that is so exciting. There is nothing better then a new baby. I loved being pregnant; hopefully you are feeling ok.

Jessica said...

When are we gonna have a post saying what the sex of the child is? I am getting anxious.