Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Perseverance? I don't think it's in the cards....

So I really want to run the 5K on Saturday, but the closer the race gets the farther I am from being ready. Besides being extremely sore from a long weekend boarding, I have a strained calf muscle, shin splints, and now my back. Last night was the second time in the last 6 months that I had to call a roommate to come help me off of the living room floor because I couldn't move. The first time I was doing headstands into handstands and my neck gave out leaving me temporarily paralyzed and in a neck brace for over a week. The second time, last night, I merely leaned forward to rewind a movie and I felt like I got stabbed in the back. Many muscle relaxers and one unproductive day at work later...my back still hurts.
FOUR DAYS till my race!!!!!

No comments: