Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My tired thoughts

I'm really tired, but after 12 hours at work, I wanted to jot down some of my thoughts. My weekend plans of going down to Red Rock Canyon in NV look like they are never going to "materialize." Who would have thought that you'd have to worry about rain/snow in NV during your Spring Break (alright Jenny's spring break...I don't get those anymore). As I sat in my cubicle today I kept thinking about all the fun and exciting places I could go and work this summer, but I know reality is that I will spend the entire summer cooped up inside the office training obnoxious extroverted real estate agents how to perform basic computer functions. I should not complain, it is my choice. I'm really starting to learn about the nature of choices. We are never acted upon unless we allow it. We always have the freedom to choose, even if it is choosing how to deal with uncontrollable factors.

No comments: