Saturday, April 28, 2012

Visit from Mom and Dad

My mom and dad came out for a visit a few weeks ago, and we had a great time with them. When Cory first saw his grandpa Whitesell, he threw his arms around his neck and said, "I missed you Papa!" It was so precious. Cory and I drove up to Ogden and spent a night at my Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy's house with my parents. Uncle Steve fed us 5 star meals and I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds from his gourmet creme brulee french toast alone. We did a lot of shopping and made a couple stops at the BYU creamery for ice-cream. Cory loved all of the attention. It was a bit weird saying good-bye knowing that the next time I see them I'll have a new baby, and my life will be drastically different.

One of our BYU creamery outings

G-ma, Cory and Papa at Chuckie Cheese's

Worn out at BYU's Life Science museum

Tender moments with G-ma

1 comment: